Shoot Many Robots is a simplistic side scrolling shooter with an unbelievable equipment variety and funny cartoon created environments collecting undestroyable bosses and spiky tailed robot minions. Shoot Many Robots is a cooperative shooter similar to Contra. You and some pals run around on a 2D plane and blow bad robots to pieces. There are! As you shoot robots you earn money that can be spent on hundreds of weapons and items. Not only does this stuff alter your appearance, much of it will enhance your abilities or boost your stats. There is also a survival mode where you face off against wave after wave of robots.
- Looks even better with support for higher resolutions (like 2560x1600) and the game now runs at 60 fps!
- All interfaces and controls have been overhauled and optimized specifically for the mouse and keyboard
- Customizable key mapping
- Fully integrated Steam matchmaking
- Facebook matchmaking
- In-game and Steam leaderboards
- Integrated voice chat
Minimum System Requirements :
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Vista, 7
- Processor: Core2Duo E4400@2.0Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 + @ 2.3Ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB GeForce 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better
- Sound: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- Free space on hard disk: 1 GB.
Download | Shoot Many Robots | PC Game Full Version | Mediafire | 700 MB